Saturday, February 23, 2008

She...

That day , I just went for a stroll
A pleasant evening , the moon beaming
Everything looked so fair and neat
or my mood that was so bright
Lazily yet merrily I trotted along
Till I was stunned as by a bong
On the nearby square, it was a lady begger
Pleading for food ,enraged by the hunger so rude
and all the blessings and drama she laid
I just moved off,
Neglecting the seemingly usual lousy charecter
Same events videoplayed next day ,the same chapter
And eventually third too
Unknowingly she looks more n more worn off
And increasingly desparate
By now something had started gnawing me
Unnerving thoughts mauling me
Next morning I went in search of her
and forlorn she was, sitting on the footpath
I awoke her , startlingly she looked up
Next moment she took 20 rs note from me
cried blessings and hurried off to next hotel
And here I was ,
watching them fight for so subtle a pleasure
There she got the meal but was sent out
still happily berserk , she ran back to her resort
And there a blow struck , in the ghostly mirage
A van suddenly passed by
and a life was eaglespead
and with her lay in carcass, the 20 rs
which bargained her life
and my unhuman humanity for the life

No comments: